It is our goal to have a third of all articles on FiveHive.com submitted by YOU.. the community.
If you made a list of all the things your family did yesterday, I’ll bet there’s something that another family would find interesting.
I know you’ll be surprised to find that each activity, recipe, bunch of photographs can easily fit under a ’5′ heading:
- 5 things we do on a rainy day,
- 5 things we do for free,
- 5 ways to involve the family in spring cleaning,
- 5 minute hide and seek or other games,
- 5 minute recipes,
- 5 step craft activity,
- 5 photos of where you and your family live / 5 photos of our morning bed hair!
So – Submit your article here and please ensure it fits within the ’5′ concept somehow. Other tips:
- Write your own title. See the other titles we’ve written on the site, and make your title suit those.
- Write an intro to your article. Something that brings the reader into your world.. see the intro to our ’5 things to do at the beach‘ article for an example.
- If you have a video to go with your article, put the YouTube link in the spot where you want the video and we will embed it there when we publish the article.
- If you have photos to be included, you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org – Just make a note in your article to show us exactly where you want the photos to go.
As you will understand, we reserve the right not to post articles that we feel don’t fit the criteria listed above or don’t fit the general feel of the site.
(We are working negotiating with a couple of partners right now – we plan to be able to send a little gift to everyone who has an article posted on the site…. but that is coming soon.)