These Choc Peanut Butter Squares are yummy and easy to make to make as a sweet treat for a kids birthday party or for those events at school that get sprung on you at the last minute.
No baking! Throw in a bit of love and they’re done.
• 1 1/2 cups Arnott’s Marie biscuits – crumbs
• 3 1/4 cups icing sugar
• 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
• 1 cup butter, melted
• 350grams milk chocolate chips
1. Combine biscuit crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well.
Blend in melted butter until well combined.
2. Press mixture evenly into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
3. Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in double boiler.
4. Spread over peanut butter mixture.
5. Chill until just set and cut into bars. Don’t leave too long or they can be hard to cut into.