All the kids need are some square coloured pieces of paper. Simple.
These would look great en mass in lots of different colours scattered as a table decoration for the next family celebration. A good way to get the kids to set the table!
- Step 1 – Use a square piece of paper. Fold it diagonally one way and then the other diagonal way. Unfold.
- Step 2 – Fold in the corners to the middle where the diagonal creases intersect.
- Step 3 – Fold in the corners two more times.
- Step 4 – Unfold the outermost flaps partway.
- Step 5 – Do the same with the 2 more sets of flaps. You may have to crease the flaps to make them stay up. You’ve made your origami water lily!