As a busy mum and small business owner my time is precious and a lot of the time I simply just don’t have enough time (or the inclination…) to spend hours wandering around shopping centres – especially in the lead up to Christmas! It’s for this reason, and the fact that you can pick up so many great bargains, that I’m increasingly turning to online shopping sites. Here’s a list of my top five favourite sites at the moment:
- www.Deals Direct.com.au for great priced gifts, homewares & electronics. I have done a great portion of my Christmas shopping from Deals Direct this year. Another great similar site to check out is www.oo.com.au
- ww.eBay.com.au is probably an obvious one but it’s still my first ‘go to’ website when I’m looking for something for below retail price, or something that I can’t find in stores. I also find that I always pick up great bargains in the weeks after Christmas when unwanted Christmas gifts abound!
- www.Etsy.com for a never-ending array of gorgeous handmade items. I can (and do) spend hours trawling this site and it’s a fantastic place for finding something truly unique.
- www.Coles.com.au and www.Woolworths.com.au. Groceries hand delivered to my door, no impulse buys, no queues, no irritable child screeching “But I waaaaant it!” Why have I not discovered the awesomeness that is online grocery shopping before now? Loving it!
- www.BookDepository.co.uk for all the bookworms out there. A HUGE range of brand new books, fantastic prices and free delivery worldwide. Yes, you read correctly – free delivery worldwide! Head on over and check it out (just don’t blame me when you get hooked…)
Bonus: And if you manage to save all that time and effort buy YOURSELF something nice at asos.com/au!