Are you a quick learning, tech savvy, organised, helpful and friendly person with a wide range of skills and a keen desire to add to your skill set? Perhaps you are a returning-to-work parent or uni student needing some business experience?
You may be the perfect support person / office assistant I need to rescue me!
Doncaster area (Vic) :: 15-20 hr /wk very flexible :: $35/hr :: NOT VIRTUAL sorry
Employment conditions: Freelance / contract (possible permanent part time in 2012)
Family-friendly/study-friendly :: you can fit this job in around your kids or study.
About my business (consisting of myself and approx 6 regular virtual staff):
- At www.ideasculture.com we blog about great ideas from around the world – as a way of inspiring readers to spark their own bright ideas. Sometimes we run live brainstorms for free over Twitter..
- I run www.ideaswhileyousleep.com – the world first overnight globally crowdsourced brainstorming service. The line goes: ‘we deliver freshly squeezed brilliance’.
- I am a professional speaker – presenting at conferences about Creative Thinking and Social Media. www.yvonneadele.com and www.linkedin.com/in/yvonneadele .
- I consult to a very carefully selected small handful of colleagues on business strategy specialising in social media.
- I create (and often implement) social media strategies for a small handful of diverse businesses such as a travel agent, retailer, winery and construction company.
- I manage my side project www.fivehive.com –a collection of useful 5’s for busy modern parents. 5 step recipes, 5 ways to have fun on a rainy day, 5 things to do with paddle pop sticks.
What would you be doing? Admin, travel bookings, client calls, research, setting up social media platforms, creating and generating content from our client’s materials and project-managing any web developers we are working with on behalf of these clients to name a few things.
What you don’t know, I’m happy to teach you as long as you’re super happy to learn!
Here is what my virtual assistants have written as a guide to understanding me:
“Yvonne is an extremely motivated individual who is always juggling what seems to be 100 things at once. Working with her is great fun and the varied workload allows you plenty of opportunities to utilise your skills. To work with Yvonne you will need to be organised, efficient and know your stuff!”
“Yvonne is exciting, motivated, honest and her drive and personality is infectious!”
Tell me about you and why this role interests you. Any way you’d like to use to get my attention!