5 Ways to Find a Recipe for Tonight’s Dinner Online
- Go to Google and type in your idea :: if you want Chicken Parma type it into Google and watch the options come up – my fav is ham, tinned tomatoes with a fried egg instead of cheese on top….mmmm.
- Go to NineMSN’s recipe finder :: http://recipefinder.ninemsn.com.au/ :: enter your main ingredient in the search box and hit GO!
- Seen a recipe on TV or by a celebrity chef? Simply Google the chef’s name and the recipe – ie Nigella Lawson Chocolate Pavlova and you will be cooking like the best.
- Download to your smartphone recipe apps such as All Recipes or Big Oven for great ideas in the palm of your hand.
- Check out the eating section right here on FiveHive! http://fivehive.com/category/eating/