Five Cute Valentine’s Day Card Decorating Ideas
Cute Valentines are the perfect way to patch up differences between warring siblings, make Nanna’s feel thought of or encourage a pen-pal habit. Arm yourself with some coloured cardboard, glue and scissors and craft up a loved-up storm with your kidlets!
- Confetti! A glue-stick and a packet of confetti (and possibly a vacuum cleaner!) are all you need to hey-presto a cute cardboard heart into a heartfelt, spotty masterpiece
- Colourful sticky tape! Like this Japanese masking tape (above). Criss cross the tape across your Valentine’s card for a super-sweet plaid effect
- Finger-paint! Even the teensiest fingers (or toes) can splodge an adorable mess to someone extra special
- Stamps! Used postage stamps from your local post office (they sell them in packs) or from a stamp specialist. Paste with love for an extra special delivery!
- Doily printing! Card, a paper doily, a kitchen sponge loaded with some poster paint : lay your doily on the card and dab away with your paint-laden sponge for a lacey work of art!