You will need:
- coloured paper
- a left and a right hand
- pipe cleaners for antenna (or you could use paddle pop sticks or straws)
1. Using different coloured paper, trace 3 of your left hand and 3 of your right hand:
2. Cut out the handprints:
3. Arrange them into a wing formation:
4. Draw + cut out a body big enough to house three handprints on each side… and don’t forget the head!
(note – a tray of cookies nearby is an important crafting pre-requisite!) :
5. Stick the handprints on to the body with glue, stick the pipe cleaner antenna on and decorate with glitter, feathers, felt, pens/pencils/paint (Miles chose a blue pen this time):
Ta Da !!!