You need 5 things:
- Tic Toc biscuits
- A pack of marshmallows – not the domed ones..just the traditional shape.
- A pack of lifesavers – musk is good.
- Some white chocolate buttons for melting (this will be your glue)
- A pack of chocolate freckles
- Lay out the Tic Tocs, put the marshmallows in a big bowl and the freckles in another one.
- Eat one or two freckles to get started ;-0
- In the microwave, melt 20 white chocolate buttons, slowly on half power. Some recipes suggest using icing sugar mixed with water as your glue, but I have always found this frustrating because the lifesaver ‘handles’ don’t stick well.
- Cut a pack of lifesavers into halves (half circles). These are your handles.
- Dob the bottom of a marshmallow with a tiny bit of melted chocolate and stick the marshmallow down onto the middle of a Tic Toc.
- Dob the cut edges of a lifesaver with a tiny bit of melted chocolate and stick onto the side of the marshmallow. Hold for a few seconds to help it stick. If kids are helping, this bit will look a bit messy, but don’t worry – the freckle helps tidy things up.
- Dob the bottom of a freckle with a tiny bit of melted chocolate and stick it down on top of the marshmallow.
- Repeat for all the other Tic Tocs.