5 Ways to Back Up Your Computer
- USB Stick – depending on the volume, plug it in, Use My Computer and drag and drop
- Create an account at www.windowslive.com and store up to 20GB of data – including all your precious happy snaps for FREE
- Open an account at www.dropbox.com and drag and drop files there
- External hard drive – a little more detailed to set up but great if you are running a business from home
- Use a CD or DVD [DVD will store more data] and use the burning software on your computer to copy the files and folders you need.