- Go and find me five things beginning with B (or five blue things for kids who are not up to that)
- Go and hide. I’ll count to 20 and come and find you (or 2000. lol!)
- If you find something to do I’ll give you 5 dollars / points on your star chart
- Here’s the camera – take 5 pictures from around the house that represent your life
- Grab a pencil and a piece of paper and do a portrait of me or a toy. WITHOUT taking your pencil off the page once.
Any to add? They should be things that can be completed within about 5 minutes and which don’t take more than 1-2 steps to explain to a child.